Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Trailer Tuesday: The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place by Maryrose Wood

This is my first Trailer Tuesday post in a long while, and the first for this particular blog. In the future trailers will typically be for new and upcoming titles, but today I'm posting an oldie but a goodie. The book club I run for tweens will be starting this one this week, and I am quite excited about it. 

The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place is one of my favorite series. They are especially fun if you get the chance to listen to them on audio. The narration by the late Katherine Kellgren is superb. Book 6 is FINALLY coming out this summer, and I can hardly wait. 

Now, without further ado, here's the trailer for Book 1, The Mysterious Howling. 




Have you read The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place? What are your thoughts? Share in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment